Need to know what to bring? There is nothing more frustrating than going on holiday, travelling all the way to your destination and then realising that you’ve forgotten something! Here at Seafield Holiday Park we aim to make your holiday as smooth and trouble-free as possible therefore we have compiled a general list of what WE provide in our accommodation and what YOU need to bring with you.
All our units are fully equipped for self-catering so we aim to reduce the amount you have to bring with you on your holiday. We provide:
- All linen, beds will be set up ready for your arrival. We can provide extra linen at no additional cost which is handy if you need to use a sofa bed or just need some fresh sheets!
- Kitchen Utensils
- Hoovers (collected from reception)
- Irons and Ironing boards (collected from reception) £5 refundable deposit per iron
- BBQ utensils and grill for our BBQ area (collected from reception) As we only have one BBQ, it is recommended to book this in advance throughout our peak season! £10 refundable deposit
What YOU need to bring:
- Food (Online food deliveries can also be made and delivered on site)
- Tea towels
- Cosmetics (shampoo, shower gel etc)
- Cleaning Products
- and finally don’t forget YOURSELVES!
Although our mobility friendly units, Small Lundy View Villas, are designed to be mobility friendly, they are not FULL disability friendly, which means that if you require one, you may want to bring a shower chair.
Remember that we are still in England so bring plenty of warm, waterproof clothing just in case! (You never know!)
If you have any questions or want to ask us to provide something specific (we’ll try our best!) then contact us and we’ll be happy to help!