- All bookings are only accepted by persons 21 years of age and over. Please note that the person who signs the booking form must be a member of the party staying on site and will be considered the party representative and responsible for the whole parties’ actions.
- Accommodation may not be available after 4.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. If you are unable to book in prior to 8pm please call the office in advance.
- Bookings must be confirmed with a deposit of £100.00 per week per accommodation, along with the cancellation scheme of £10.00 per week if required at the time of booking. The balance must be paid 42 days (6 weeks) prior to arrival.
- All bookings made less than 42 days prior to arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.
- Seafield Holiday Park reserves the right to cancel to your holiday, re-let the accommodation and retain the deposit and cancellation scheme paid if we do not receive full payment 42 days prior to arrival. Please note that reminders will not be sent.
- Payment is accepted by cheque, cash and debit/credit cards.
- Only persons listed on your booking form are entitled to stay at Seafield Holiday Park.
- Amendments or alterations made to your booking will not incur a charge on the first amendment/alteration if the cancellation scheme has been paid. Further amendments/alterations will incur a £10.00 administration fee.
- Reservations will not be held after midnight on the day of arrival unless prior arrangements have been made with us. If notification of your late arrival is not received Seafield Holiday Park will assume that the holiday is cancelled and the total cost of the holiday will be retained by Seafield Holiday Park.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT. Seafield Holiday Park reserves the right to amend this or any other tax element in the event of a tax change.
Conditions of Cancellation Cover
- On confirmation of your booking you become liable for the full cost of the holiday. The cancellation scheme covers your booking, provided that the following are satisfied;
- Cancellation is due to death, illness, serious injury, jury service or redundancy of any member of your party. Death or serious illness of husband,wife, father, mother, father in law, mother in law, brother, sister or child.In the event that you cancel due to a death/serious illness or injury (not existing at the time of booking) you must provide a doctors certificate. In the event that your cancellation is due to redundancy or jury service, official documentation will be required.
- If written notification of cancellation is received due to one of the aforementioned reasons in section 2, more than 42 days prior to the commencement of your holiday all monies paid to date minus the cancellation scheme payment will be refunded. Alternatively Seafield Holiday Park will transfer all monies towards a future holiday.
- If written notification of cancellation is received due to one of the aforementioned reasons in section 2, less than 42 days, all monies paid to date minus the deposit and the cancellation scheme will be refunded. Alternatively Seafield Holiday Park will transfer all monies towards a future holiday.
- If notification of cancellation is received and the reason is not one of the aforementioned you will forfeit all monies paid including your deposit and cancellation scheme and will be responsible for any balance outstanding if Seafield Holiday Park are unable to re-let the accommodation.
- All cancellations must firstly be notified by telephone and followed by written confirmation. It is in your best interests to advise Seafield Holiday Park as soon as possible.
- The cancellation scheme is only valid if the circumstances arise before you leave your place of residence for your holiday destination.
- Please note this is not an insurance policy and is only valid prior to arrival. Please contact your own insurance company should you wish to be protected throughout the duration of your holiday.
- Seafield Holiday Park are relieved of all liability should the accommodation not be available due to circumstances beyond our control. If your accommodation is unavailable for whatever reason Seafield Holiday Park will transfer you to a similar accommodation. If no similar accommodation is available Seafield Holiday Park will transfer you to an alternative accommodation that is acceptable to you at no extra cost or alternatively refund the total cost of your holiday. Please note that you will have no additional claim against Seafield Holiday Park.
- Both parties shall be released from their respective obligations in the event of national emergency, war, prohibitive government regulations or of any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the parties, or either of them renders the performance of the agreement impossible.
Limitations of Liability
- Seafield Holiday Park reserves the right to terminate the hiring without notice and without compensation or refund whatsoever if the person responsible for the party or any member of his/her party causes a nuisance, annoyance or danger to other guests, staff or damage to the property of Seafield Holiday Park.
- Seafield Holiday Park will not accept liability to any person staying or any person visiting the centre for any personal injury, fatal or nonfatal unless caused by negligent act or omission by Seafield Holiday Park. No liability will be attached to Seafield Holiday Park in respect of any loss or damage for anything bought onto the centre, including motor vehicles, personal effects or luggage, however caused or sustained, or for persons coming onto the park at your request.
- If you have an accident at the park involving the accommodation, the equipment supplied or in the grounds, you must inform Reception immediately where practical, but no later than your day of departure. If you do not inform Seafield Holiday Park prior to your departure, the ability to investigate could be seriously hampered, therefore, unless there is a valid reason for the delay in informing Seafield Holiday Park of the details, the situation will not be dealt with.
- Any problems that occur with regards to your accommodation must be reported at the time of occurrence. Please report any issues direct to Reception. Failure to do so prior to your departure, unless there is a valid reason for the delay, will result in issues not being dealt with.
- You will be responsible for any damage or breakage’s occurring in your accommodation throughout the duration of your holiday.
PETS MUST BE SPECIFIED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. Pets must not be left unattended in your accommodation or vehicles. Any damage or extra cleaning incurred will be billed direct to the guest for immediate payment. Please note that pets MUST be kept on a lead at all times and not be allowed to foul public areas or cause a nuisance to other guests. Dogs must be kept on a lead whilst on the site and under control at all times. Please ensure that your pet is fully inoculated, free of fleas and worms. The management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any pets they might consider inappropriate as a family pet. Pets are not allowed on beds, bed linen or furniture. Seafield Holiday Park insists that you bring your pets’ basket/bed with you. Please note the management reserves the right to terminate the hiring without notice and without compensation or refund to any guest who brings unspecified pet/s into the accommodation.
- Duvets, pillows and bed linen are provided in all units.
- You will be required to bring your own towels, tea towels and washing up utensils.
There are refundable deposits required of £1 for each key and £10 for TV remote controls.